2015 BRS Annual Auction Saturday March 28th

Hey so i am getting out of work to come but i have a question if anyone knows the answer, i won't get there until 1230 at the latest 1 o'clock, will i still be able to register to bid on items and enter any raffles, if there are any? I heard there might be but not 100%.

Yes you can

Yes, you could have.

Hey so i am getting out of work to come but i have a question if anyone knows the answer, i won't get there until 1230 at the latest 1 o'clock, will i still be able to register to bid on items and enter any raffles, if there are any? I heard there might be but not 100%.

Had a blast today, hopefully all my goodies will have grown out and I can donate more than my time next year. My Fitbit said I walked just over 4 miles in that room today, just over 9,000 steps back and forth, my feet are sore!
Snapped some pics of the madness it took to set everything up today. Thanks to all who helped!
Michelle breaking out the labels

Donations starting to pile up, yup we carried all those in too

Goodies

Lining up for our assignments

He's thinking.....holy crap we have a lot of stuff

Goodies adding up

Making sure the elect. Works

People starting to arrive

Let the madness begin

That's all folks, should of taken more but was running around crazy lol

Shane, thanks for the pictures... I have more to say shortly.

I forgot about pictures and thought about it on the ride home.

You have no idea how happy I am you snagged this pictures.

Funny part is I did not even recognize myself...scary

Anyone else have any pictures?

Yes. Great event indeed. Thanks for setting it up everyone. It's been awhile that I've been to the club meeting. It was nice to meet new faces and reconnect with old ones. Can't wait for next year. I'll have a lot more to donate next year for sure.

I wish I took more but was pretty busy. We need to designate a photo person next time
Nick it was good to actually put a face to the screen name. Maybe next time I can buy u a beer instead of just saying hi as I run by lol

Another great year. Thanks to Boston Reefers for this event and to all who helped, it is always a pleasure being around such a great group of people.
Thanks Shawn for the deal on the air pump.

I wish I took more but was pretty busy. We need to designate a photo person next time
Nick it was good to actually put a face to the screen name. Maybe next time I can buy u a beer instead of just saying hi as I run by lol

Nick's face is much better looking than his avatar..... hahaha

Back