Gauging Interest-Magnesium Chloride Pooled Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
PHreef - THANKS! ANYONE here willing to ship a bag or two to me??

i'll talk to the TCMAS (Twin Cities - MN) they have a hefty club...i'll see if they have an interest first. if they don't...when do you need to know for SURE on my bag or 2???

thanks everyone
Lunchbucket

ltelus said:
gonna use it on the driveway Moe:D
Wiseass!
laughing-smiley-006.gif

PHreef, I followed a couple of links to this thread. I'd like to try to set up something with the New Jersey Reefers Club, could you send me info on how you are doing this, where you are getting it from.
Thanks
Hef
[email protected]

3 Phreef
1 robilium
2 ltelus
1 Kevin McG
1 nhbloke (maybe 2)
2 delta
1 NeO
2 reefdude
1 Ray (maybe 2)
2 Greg Hiller
1 97vmax
5 Skinpuppi
1 nichols41
2 ReeferMedic
1 RobB
3 skyedolphan
1 Shallowwaters
1 howman
1 TOOMANYFISH
1 steevareno
1 Moe_K
1 merk1_99

Total: 35 (and 2 maybes)

Lunchbucket- I'm not sure yet when the cutoff on this will be, but the sooner you can set something up with a member here the better. Email sent.

Hef- Email sent.

Lunchbucket said:
PHreef - THANKS! ANYONE here willing to ship a bag or two to me??

i'll talk to the TCMAS (Twin Cities - MN) they have a hefty club...i'll see if they have an interest first. if they don't...when do you need to know for SURE on my bag or 2???

thanks everyone
Lunchbucket

LUNCHBUCKET on the BRS board.

WOW.

I remember checking out your nano years ago. my how time flies.
always good input from you. welcome to the forum. hope to see you browing more threads.

still doing a nano tank?
would love some pics.

patrick, if you need a hand getting some shipped out, let me know, i'd be glad to help.

Reefdom said:
LUNCHBUCKET on the BRS board.

WOW.

I remember checking out your nano years ago. my how time flies.
always good input from you. welcome to the forum. hope to see you browing more threads.

still doing a nano tank?
would love some pics.

patrick, if you need a hand getting some shipped out, let me know, i'd be glad to help.

There you go Lunchbucket! Sounds like an old friend wants to help you out;)
Scott I don't need help, I need someone else to DO it!

reefdom - might need to have you ship me a bag if you could/would :D that would rock

nano from how long ago? went from my 10, to a 20H, to my 58gal..but this talk is for another thread...don't want to take up time on this thread.

could you figure out shipping to 57006 on one or two bags? wonder if they would fit in a 5gal salt bucket??

thanks
Lunchbucket

3 Phreef
1 robilium
2 ltelus
1 Kevin McG
1 nhbloke (maybe 2)
2 delta
1 NeO
2 reefdude
1 Ray (maybe 2)
2 Greg Hiller
1 97vmax
5 Skinpuppi
1 nichols41
2 ReeferMedic
1 RobB
3 skyedolphan
1 Shallowwaters
1 howman
1 TOOMANYFISH
1 steevareno
1 Moe_K
1 merk1_99
1 Richard
1 Lunchbucket

Total: 37 (and 2 maybes)

Thanks Richard for selling and shipping my portion from your first bag! I'm almost out too!

Lunchbucket, I'll put you in for one, but please keep working on getting it shipped to you.

If we get to 40 bags and someone else(BRS members please) wants in, I'll give up one of my three to make room. Maybe others with multiple bags will do the same.

Thanks, Patrick

No problems Patrick I'm happy to be able to help you out.

As for Lunchbucket I did a quick UPS calculation, it will cost about $23.00 to ship 50lbs to him.

Patrick,

I don't think we are limited to 40 bags, FWIW. If we want more I'm sure we can add them. Sanjay contacted me and wants a bag. I'm going to get one to him for sure, so put me down for 3 total.

There is word that some local hardware stores may have a similar, or possibly identical grade available, apparently from the Dead Sea Works. I'm going to check into this. If I can find it I will try and compare the crystal size to what we got before (not that this will really tell me anything). I may also prep a large batch of supplement and see if there are any foreign particles, and may try and run an ammonia test on the stuff (I ran it on the stuff we got in the last group buy and it was very low). Maybe Randy (if he's reading) can come up with some more ideas of what tests we can easily run to compare the stuff with what we got before. My main concern is that quality control on an ice melt grade might be spotty.

3 Phreef
1 robilium
2 ltelus
1 Kevin McG
1 nhbloke (maybe 2)
2 delta
1 NeO
2 reefdude
1 Ray (maybe 2)
3 Greg Hiller
1 97vmax
5 Skinpuppi
1 nichols41
2 ReeferMedic
1 RobB
3 skyedolphan
1 Shallowwaters
1 howman
1 TOOMANYFISH
1 steevareno
1 Moe_K
1 merk1_99
1 Richard
1 Lunchbucket

Total: 38 (and 2 maybes)

Greg Hiller said:
Patrick,

I don't think we are limited to 40 bags, FWIW. If we want more I'm sure we can add them. Sanjay contacted me and wants a bag. I'm going to get one to him for sure, so put me down for 3 total.

There is word that some local hardware stores may have a similar, or possibly identical grade available, apparently from the Dead Sea Works. I'm going to check into this. If I can find it I will try and compare the crystal size to what we got before (not that this will really tell me anything). I may also prep a large batch of supplement and see if there are any foreign particles, and may try and run an ammonia test on the stuff (I ran it on the stuff we got in the last group buy and it was very low). Maybe Randy (if he's reading) can come up with some more ideas of what tests we can easily run to compare the stuff with what we got before. My main concern is that quality control on an ice melt grade might be spotty.

OK, so no 40 bag limit. Sounds good to me!

It would be great to find a local source, hope it works out.

Where is the pickup going to be? And is there anyone from down my area getting any bags......I would like one but pickup could be difficult depending on location.

thanks
bob

We are really not sure yet Bob. I will post as soon as I know for certain.:)

Anyone from Bobs area want to pick up for him?

Last edited:
Troubleman said:
Where is the pickup going to be? And is there anyone from down my area getting any bags......I would like one but pickup could be difficult depending on location.

thanks
bob

Bob if you can swing by my place i'm sure i can get it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back