In the beginning (Again)

Looking good Kevin! A Solana and a Fender next to each other...life doesn't get any better than that! ;) I do see and upgrade in the near future to say......a 120! :D

Looks nice Kevin! Shouldn't take you to long to get that wee little thing filled up:p.

Full!! j/k

Update!!!!!!

Dang Jared, don't push me into making mistakes! :p

Looking good Kevin! A Solana and a Fender next to each other...life doesn't get any better than that! ;) I do see and upgrade in the near future to say......a 120! :D

I wish!, you still have that??? Anyone looking for a SWEET 120 should check out Mark's thread.

Transfer of tanks is done, no casualties to report.

Not everything is where it will end up by any means but I'm on the path!

DSCF4359.jpg

DSCF4360.jpg

DSCF4363.jpg

DSCF4365.jpg

Looks fantastic. beautiful bunch o' corals you've got there.

I love the substrate. nice change from the norm!

Looking good Kevin...

I see that pesky acan got in the way again :p

Looks fantastic. beautiful bunch o' corals you've got there.

I love the substrate. nice change from the norm!

I am very happy w/ the Grey Coast so far.

Looking good Kevin...

I see that pesky acan got in the way again :p

Yup, he's a trouble maker.

Tomorrow should find me putting things in place, the MaxiJet in this pic is now gone and replaced with a 6025 that is providing MORE than enough flow!

DSCF4398.jpg

Plus I found a few killer zoa polyps under the old rocks in the pod!! Although no sign of my prized Orange rics that have been MIA for a while.

Man I can't get over how sweet that gray sand looks... If I ever do a nano it's getting gray/black sand for sure!!!

Looks awesome Kev! Loving the substrate as well, curious to what it will look like over time. Nice little fishy:.

BTW- I don't see the orange fungia:::confused:

Back