In the beginning (Again)

A new addition:
DSCF4456.jpg
DSCF4458.jpg

Dealing with some hair algae, added some small Turbos who made quick work of it on the rocks but now need to get to work on the O/F.

This acan was pretty much only showing solid Green before:
DSCF4497.jpg

Just another:
DSCF4518.jpg

A piece of my Chips I kept from the 150, it struggled but is bouncing back:

DSCF4587.jpg

A piece of Stylo:

DSCF4593.jpg

Don't really plan on much more SPS.

Looks awesome Kevin, I love the color of the lighting. What brand of bulb/watt are you running on that sweet setup you got there. I am going to swapping out my Ushio 10k soon.

Thanks, the bulb is a 150wt DE 20k but I'm not sure of the brand, it's not as Blue as say a Phoenix 14k. I'm hoping to be able to get this bulb again. If it can be found again I'll let ya' know.

Thanks, the bulb is a 150wt DE 20k but I'm not sure of the brand, it's not as Blue as say a Phoenix 14k. I'm hoping to be able to get this bulb again. If it can be found again I'll let ya' know.

Nice, I was going to go Phoenix 14k, but I dont want it to look too Blue, i have heard from alot of reefers they find them to be "too blue". I guess it is all a matter of personal taste. I have never seen a phoenix 14k in person. I do love the color of yours from the pics.

I tried the Phoenix on my 150 and they were just to Blue for me, I really like this bulb.

Here the latest FTS, I'm not crazy about the rock on top but for now thats it's home. The O/F was covered in HA but the turbos are on it.

DSCF4599.jpg

DSCF4598.jpg

DSCF4597.jpg

Sweet FTS!!!!! The Grey Coast Sand really makes the colors pop. That is what i am going to use for my 10g nano when i start in a month or so.

You got the whole setup from Jeremy at CRA right.

Back