Magnesium Chloride-Pooled Order $12 a bag!!

3 PHreef (SE NH)
5 Greg Hiller (Wakefield/North Shore)
2 ReeferMedic
4 delta (South Shore/Cape)
4 ltelus (South Shore)
3 rtc_reefer
3 starrfish
1 Troubleman
4 marco67 (Cape)
2 G.T
1 Richard (Metro West)
10 Skinpuppi
2 howman
4 reefdude(Worcester/NE Conn area)
1 jebar777
2 rharlow
1 littlep93056
1 Moe_K
2 TOOMANYFISH
4 nichols41
1 bonzai888
2 nhbloke
1 clamm
2 Reefdom
1 merk1_99
1 steevareno

Total: 67

13 bags to go!

3 PHreef (SE NH)
5 Greg Hiller (Wakefield/North Shore)
2 ReeferMedic
4 delta (South Shore/Cape)
4 ltelus (South Shore)
3 rtc_reefer
3 starrfish
1 Troubleman
4 marco67 (Cape)
2 G.T
1 Richard (Metro West)
10 Skinpuppi
2 howman
4 reefdude(Worcester/NE Conn area)
1 jebar777
2 rharlow
1 littlep93056
1 Moe_K
2 TOOMANYFISH
4 nichols41
1 bonzai888
2 nhbloke
1 clamm
2 Reefdom
1 merk1_99
1 steevareno
4 zear0
2 Shallowwaters
1 RobB
1 Kevin McG

Total: 75

5 bags to go! (incase your really bad at math:D )

Payment Info

These last few bags should go quick, so here's the payment info.

Please send via Paypal $12 per bag that you've signed up for. The Paypal account name is:

BRSmagbuy (at) yahoo (dot) com. Remove spaces and use appropriate symbols.

Also include your full REAL name, and you BRS screen name in the message section.

As far as individual pickup is concerned, you can work it out with a member in your area(see the names in parentheses) or worst case, the left overs will probably go to my place in SE NH.

We could use more volunteers for pick up/storage. Anyone?

Depending on what day and time, I could meet you some where in Wilmington and hold onto a few for people in my area. I can pick up more if people want to meet me at my house that night. I just don't have a heck of alot of dry storage right now.....

Last edited:
I did not see this before you ordered. If there is a bag that no one claimes, I would buy it and pick up right away. Or if someone wanted to split some amount of a bag, Just let me know. Not trying to hyjack the thread though...

Ifferfish said:
I did not see this before you ordered. If there is a bag that no one claimes, I would buy it and pick up right away. Or if someone wanted to split some amount of a bag, Just let me know. Not trying to hyjack the thread though...

I can take care of you guys if you can't get in.......;)

Last edited:
Ifferfish said:

There is still 5 bags unclaimed. Should I put you in for one?

ReeferMedic said:
Depending on what day and time, I could meet you some where in Wilmington and hold onto a few for people in my area. I can pick up more if people want to meet me at my house that night. I just don't have a heck of alot of dry storage right now.....

OK Don. I have to come up with a better plan for distribution:rolleyes:
I'll let you know...

PHreef said:
These last few bags should go quick, so here's the payment info.

Please send via Paypal $12 per bag that you've signed up for. The Paypal account name is:

BRSmagbuy (at) yahoo (dot) com. Remove spaces and use appropriate symbols.

Also include your full REAL name, and you BRS screen name in the message section.

As far as individual pickup is concerned, you can work it out with a member in your area(see the names in parentheses) or worst case, the left overs will probably go to my place in SE NH.

We could use more volunteers for pick up/storage. Anyone?

Here's all the info:)

Back