Magnesium Chloride-Pooled Order $12 a bag!!

Paypal sent.
I have an f150 with cap on it and can help pickup if on a weekend or after 5.
Also have a dry garage in Grafton if that helps.

Ifferfish said:
... Where do I pick up and when?

I quoted Ifferfish here, but this info is for everyone.

I'm still working on this part. It's tough because members can't pickup from the delivery location. I'm trying to find out if there is a parking lot or some other spot that we can meet up with people and either pass it out or hand off portions to be passed out in other areas.

We don't know the "when" part either. First I need all the payments, then we can place the order and work out the shipping date. It's going to be a close one with Xmas. We'll see how that works out.

Look at the list of screen names and you'll see some have parentheses after with an area. These people have volunteered to pickup and move bags to these areas for pick up. If one is close to you, ask if they would get yours.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered! I will try to be as accommodating as possible to your schedules.

PHreef said:
I quoted Ifferfish here, but this info is for everyone.

I'm still working on this part. It's tough because members can't pickup from the delivery location. I'm trying to find out if there is a parking lot or some other spot that we can meet up with people and either pass it out or hand off portions to be passed out in other areas.

We don't know the "when" part either. First I need all the payments, then we can place the order and work out the shipping date. It's going to be a close one with Xmas. We'll see how that works out.

Look at the list of screen names and you'll see some have parentheses after with an area. These people have volunteered to pickup and move bags to these areas for pick up. If one is close to you, ask if they would get yours.

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered! I will try to be as accommodating as possible to your schedules.

thanks for all your hard work on this Pat.:)

It's all been in front of the computer so far:rolleyes: Just wait until we have to move 4400 lbs of mag by hand:eek:

I'm glad I can help everyone out with this. I feel like I've gotten a lot out of the BRS and if I can give back a little that's great. Plus I opened my big mouth and said I would do it:D :p

*3 PHreef (SE NH)
*5 Greg Hiller (Wakefield/North Shore)
*2 ReeferMedic (Woburn/Immediate pick up)
*4 delta (South Shore/Cape)
*4 ltelus (South Shore)
*3 rtc_reefer
*3 starrfish
1 Troubleman
4 marco67 (Cape)
2 G.T
*2 Richard (Metro West)
10 Skinpuppi
2 howman
*6 reefdude(Worcester/NE Conn area)
1 jebar777
*2 rharlow
*1 littlep93056
1 Moe_K
*2 TOOMANYFISH
*4 nichols41
*1 bonzai888
*2 nhbloke
1 clamm
2 Reefdom
1 merk1_99 (Pepperel/Nashua)
*1 steevareno
*4 zear0
2 Shallowwaters
1 RobB
1 Kevin McG
*2 Ifferfish

Order Total complete at 80 bags (two pallets).
Names with an asteric (*) are paid in full.

Please send via Paypal $12 per bag that you've signed up for. The Paypal account name is:

BRSmagbuy (at) yahoo (dot) com. Remove spaces and use appropriate symbols.

Also include your full REAL name, and you BRS screen name in the message section.

Thanks

SHOOT been crazy busy around here and missed this if anyone has an extra bag I would love to buy it from you please PM me as I will probably loose this thread

*3 PHreef (SE NH)
*5 Greg Hiller (Wakefield/North Shore)
*2 ReeferMedic (Woburn/Immediate pick up)
*4 delta (South Shore/Cape)
*4 ltelus (South Shore)
*3 rtc_reefer
*3 starrfish
1 Troubleman
4 marco67 (Cape)
2 G.T
*2 Richard (Metro West)
*10 Skinpuppi
2 howman
*6 reefdude(Worcester/NE Conn area)
1 jebar777
*2 rharlow
*1 littlep93056
1 Moe_K
*2 TOOMANYFISH
*4 nichols41
*1 bonzai888
*2 nhbloke
1 clamm
2 Reefdom
1 merk1_99 (Pepperel/Nashua)
*1 steevareno
*4 zear0
2 Shallowwaters
1 RobB
1 Kevin McG
*2 Ifferfish

Order Total complete at 80 bags (two pallets).
Names with an asteric (*) are paid in full.

Please Send Your Payment Now

Please send via Paypal $12 per bag that you've signed up for. The Paypal account name is:

BRSmagbuy (at) yahoo (dot) com. Remove spaces and use appropriate symbols.

Also include your full REAL name, and you BRS screen name in the message section.

Thanks

Just noticed. If anyone bought any bags that they just plan to use as icemelt or something, I'll buy you a bag of icemelt if I can take it.

Shallowwaters- I've received your payment, Thanks.

Everyone else- please send your payment ASAP so that we can order!!

Back