PVH Tank Progress

Lots of nice pieces in the tank. I especially like the Dendro(hint hint...whisper..(you have frags!...)).
Also the GSP hanging high above everything else is unique.

Oh my Peter that is most diversified reef I have ever seen. Unbelievable how it has grown in. CONGRADULATIONS!

Peter, since you were not able to make it to the meeting you MUST be going to B's store this weekend! Right? Or if you want, I can scope it all out and let you know what we bought!

Lots of nice pieces in the tank. I especially like the Dendro(hint hint...whisper..(you have frags!...)).
Also the GSP hanging high above everything else is unique.

Thanks. :) I might have a frag in the very near future. ;)
I got the GSP to grow on the MJ1200 to hide it from view.

Oh my Peter that is most diversified reef I have ever seen. Unbelievable how it has grown in. CONGRADULATIONS!

Thank you. I tried to make it as mix as possible.

Peter, since you were not able to make it to the meeting you MUST be going to B's store this weekend! Right? Or if you want, I can scope it all out and let you know what we bought!

Kim, I'll probably be there since it's not too far from my place. See you guys there.

Just took a look back at the tank shots from last year...boy has my tank changed since then.

I've heard so much about your tank from other members, and I have yet to see a pic of it, until now.

::Wow!!!!:: Very impressive, I might try to pick up the next frag you list for sale, just so that I can see the tank in person, lol. :p

Beautiful job! :D

I can be easily shut up with frags ;)

Oh me too... you beter pre-shut me up with some frags...

I've heard so much about your tank from other members, and I have yet to see a pic of it, until now.

It's like 10 times better in person... Better than the NE aquarium...

Wow!!!! Very impressive, I might try to pick up the next frag you list for sale, just so that I can see the tank in person, lol.

Why do you think he sells so many frags :rolleyes:

::Wow!!!!:: Very impressive, I might try to pick up the next frag you list for sale, just so that I can see the tank in person, lol. :p

Beautiful job! :D

Thank you. They are just being nice.
My tank is getting too crowded for it's own good.

Thank you. They are just being nice.
My tank is getting too crowded for it's own good.

You're telling us... It's pretty sad... his frag tank looks better than my tank (not saying my tank looks like crap but his frag tank is insane::)

I just started looking into moving up to 72, now I find these pics... Simply stunning... Is it bad when you have someone else's tank as your screen saver? I guess I have "Tank Envy" :D

Figured I'd update my FTS.

FTS
14tano8.jpg

FTS Actinic
2u9h8hy.jpg

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back