PVH Tank Progress

1, 2, 3, ... 500, 600,.. wow that's a lot zoas. :) Looks great! It would be cool to see a a FTS from the top down.

2rgdrpz.jpg

LOL, do you have checkoff list for all that stuff, and what your missing to complete the collection. Very Nice.:)

Peter, I actually saw a small spot in the middle where you can fit one more frag.
Geez, get a bigger tank. Your corals are too crowded. lol
This tank is even nicer in person.

Hey, I was just thinking... if your zoa's get to packed, I can take some off your hand, you seem to have all of the most awsome looking ones, except I think I have a few you don't have... :) when the lights turn back on tomarrow, I will take a picture of them and show them to you... they are pretty cool looking, only have a few of them though, started out with one about a week or two ago and now I almost have 2 full ones and it is starting to get another 2 or 3 polyps started, it will be big enough to frag in no time at all...

Peter, I actually saw a small spot in the middle where you can fit one more frag.
Geez, get a bigger tank. Your corals are too crowded. lol
This tank is even nicer in person.

I think he keeps this tank so that it is crowded so he can just frag and make all that money :p

wow peter i want some ......it makes:D a great computer background for me to drool over lolol

Awesome......... Looks amazing Peter, not much room left. Yikes how would you even move all that stuff when you decide move to another house and upgrade! Where would you begin! I don't know Peter you may have stay right where you are. LOL

Wow Peter looks great, quite the collection.

Thanks Greg. You selling your tank? LOL

wow peter i want some ......it makes:D a great computer background for me to drool over lolol

LOL I can give you the full resolution file if you like.

Awesome......... Looks amazing Peter, not much room left. Yikes how would you even move all that stuff when you decide move to another house and upgrade! Where would you begin! I don't know Peter you may have stay right where you are. LOL

That's the same thing my wife asked me. I just tell her I'll need at least a day and night to move everything.

i think he talks to them and plays country music so they grow more. I might try it.

Opera....try it. :D

wow, peter. incredible!

Hey Scott. How's it going? You still have that rock?

Hey Scott. How's it going? You still have that rock?

Hey, going well. I know, I've been scarce.

I do still have that rock, but it's sitting in a sump. I had problems with that rock, it always seemed to have a cyano problem. Nowhere else, just that rock.

Maybe after a year in the sump it'll be better. I'm planning to downsize to a single smaller tank, so maybe that would make a nice centerpiece.

It's not that nice when you see it in person....

...oh wait it's better :eek:

By the way Peter how about an updated FTS?

i just feel bad for the hermits that have to walk on mushy corals all day long with no sand bed or anything solid to step on...:p

Upcoming Events

June 9, 2024
Ben Johnson
Club Meeting

Back