2013 Official BRS Growout

That striped acan us a different frag I've had for a year or 2. Sorry for any confusion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 4

Lol mine looks the same too that's why I haven't updated in awhile.

My frag is maybe a little bigger than last time I updated. Still in the same spot in the tank. Haven't done anything different; just a 50% water change every two weeks. I don't spot feed, and I haven't tested my parameters in months. I did bump up my LED channel intensities by about 3-4% across the day.

Here's my latest pics:

08122013Growout1.jpg

08122013Growout2.jpg

Tomorrow I'll try and get some pics with my new Lumia 1020 (41 MP camera!); should hopefully be better than my old HTC Titan.

Yep the contest acan is the one I have that's turned a red-orange with green background fluorescence and green tentacles. It's growing a flesh patch that I'm hoping will be a new head soon too. It's been eating like crazy and seems very happy about it.

Mine has done nothing since I got it maybe receeded a little has fallen twice

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376476783641.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376476783641.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 300
Anyone have any new heads yet? Mine looks exactly the same, Maybe has filled out a bit but that's all

Nope lol mine has no news heads but the two main heads are considerably larger and the baby head I had is on its way to being full sized.

I haven't posted an update in a bit but still looks very similar, healthy but similar

SAM_1261.JPGIt seems like my Acan colony has doubled in size. I started with 2 full heads and now have 4-5 full heads, and a baby. They have been in the sand in my 150g. I feed Reef Chili and cyclopese 2-4 times a week (not target feeding very often). 3 Chinese 120w LED lighting.

View attachment 90870It seems like my Acan colony has doubled in size. I started with 2 full heads and now have 4-5 full heads, and a baby. They have been in the sand in my 150g. I feed Reef Chili and cyclopese 2-4 times a week (not target feeding very often). 3 Chinese 120w LED lighting.

Holy crap man, that's awesome! :)

Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Welp looks like we know who the winner is gonna be! Lol holy crap! Wanna foster a few corals for me? Hahaha

Back