2014 Official Boston Reef SPS Growout

Here's an updated list. If you have not yet posted your pics and tank parameters, please do so ASAP. If you are having any issues posting pics please pm myself or Higor.

I will try to keep this list updated with who's still in the race. Everyone with -out- next to their name has posted in this thread that they lost their frag.

Higorc
Gobywankenobie - out
S_kelley - out
Dannyp02908 - out
Platehead - out
Fishwaste - out
Turbosnail - out
bdaley
Marshal O - out
wpeterson - out
mrjantzen - out
Fishport - out
Jdmitch
Wilfx - out
Joego2
Moose
jamesdong009
Dillagaf29 - out
Fish123
Jason401
ro_nicu
SilverWolf229 - out
CaptainHook

I think this is correct as far as whose chimed in.

"Stay thirsty my friends" :)

Last edited:
I'm officially out :( Some very, very small amount of tissue left, but even if it grows back, it will be nothing compared to those still in.

I don't feel as bad about losing mine now that I see I'm not alone. I guess even some of the best reefers lose a frag now and then. Congrats to those still in this competition!

Still alive, but low growth and not really colorfull

grwout1.JPG

grwout2.JPG

6 ATI T5s. I was messing with Higor, though... this wasn't one of the frags for the grow out, but it was a ssc frag from Underwater World. lol
Lol I figured that much but it's still an amazing colony none the less! I love ati bulbs and have missed them ever since I switched to leds:(not that I don't like my leds though.

How are we judging this? My is fully encrusted, "Hot Pink" and muliple branches...

Picture does no justice to it :)

I will try to take a better picture to portray the color... I SUCK taking pictures!

Higor

It is doing well it is taking the rock, so I moved a smaller one over there also.

Back