2014 Official Boston Reef SPS Growout

Tank set up: 46 bow with 29 sump/fuge, cal reactor, 36"x4 ATI T5s running a 10hr cycle. 20gal water change bi weekly. Set my frag 3/4 up in the tank with a good flow.
3-13-14_zps88fb5744.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Tank set up: 46 bow with 29 sump/fuge, cal reactor, 36"x4 ATI T5s running a 10hr cycle. 20gal water change bi weekly. Set my frag 3/4 up in the tank with a good flow.
3-13-14_zps88fb5744.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Come on man! Pic of ur tank Josh!!!!

046-002.JPG

FTS055.JPG

30 gallon rimless JBJ, Pacifica 108w LED. Refuge in back. Dose Kent Nano 2 part. RODI/Salt mix from LFS Kent Coral vita.

Ok, here are my pics, not the greatest pictures, but it seems the better the picture, the more I can't shrink it down to fit on the site?! Oh well,
We have a 90 display, 55 sump, connected to a 30 frag, there are two taotronic led lights above the 90, and another over the 30, we run bio pellets reactor, carbon,phosphate reactors, and the skimmer. It is connected to an auto top off unit as well as a aqua controller with PH probe. We do a 25 gallon water change every other week.
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 319
Sorry Danny and Bob. Where are all the other people that took frags? I thought there were about 30 people this time. Did they just take the frag and run?

I look at my tank every morning wondering if this is going to be that one in 50 that decides to stn, but I'm still hanging in there. Planning to move it up a little higher in the tank, but also thinking why mess with it if it still looks good. Doing a water change today, worried about that too. lol

Back