Need help asap tank is leaking!

Brewmaster

Non-member
Got up this morning and found a small puddle of water in front of the tank.
If someone has a tank I could use to save my livestock that would be great. I'm open to other suggestions also. The tank that is leaking is a 29 biocube that is only 5 month old.

Thanks,
Jim

I do but the leak is not that bad as I only had to put in about 10 ounces of salt water this morning.

Hopefully somebody will chime in that lives in your area.
As FOXY said,look for some plastic totes.But be aware some can't be filled to the top or they'll split.If all else fails,you could take a ride to a Chain store and pick up a tank.

Are you sure it is leaking? I know someone who thought their tank was leaking and he had water in the same spot as you and it turned out to be his hang on skimmer and the water was running down the side and into the front corner.

I guess I will hold off on bringing you frags until you get this taken care of

can you see a crack id rather be safe than sorry if it grows you might have to put 29 gallons back in.
im in billerica and if i can help LMK

The way things are melting outside this morning,I thought maybe you had an ice dam leak coming through the ceiling.
I know I have some water building up in my basement today.

No, I cant see any cracks. I dont have a hang on skimmer. I have the tunze 9002 in the second chamber.

just check to make sure it isnt water coming over the top before you break everything apart. With a leak that slow, check all your bulkhead and everything hanging on the tank to make sure it itsnt running down that. Hopefully it is something like that instead of a leak

Back