Raffle for a Raffle Thread!!!

What would you like for raffle prizes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LoveTheReef

BRS Sponsor
BRS Member
Looking back at how we used to work, wow .. it's been a LONG TIME since we did raffles!!!

But I want to ask .. what would you guys like to get for prizes?

Please answer the poll and then also make a post on this thread (any post .. even a simple "I voted" will suffice) so we can put your name in the hat. If you chose "Other", please mention in this thread what you'd like.

We'll pick out a winner on February 16th :)

Thanks!

- Archit

Last edited:
No complaints for a livestock gift certificate or a certain prized coral.....would be very happy with either......but some frozen food would be awesome.

I voted for a gift cert. I like the suggestion above for frozen food too.

Prized coral is nice too (and you always have beauties) but if it is a type I'm not interested in (since I'd not be successful with some types) it would make that specific prize moot for me. Maybe a few choices if it is a coral prize?

Voted gift certificate because you can get whatever you want. Coral. Fish. Food. Equiptnent.

I like the excitement behind the surprise of a Prized Coral... but my practical side made me vote for the gift certificate. :)

Voted for Gc. With the variety of setups that everybody has id say that the winner being able to choose something that works for them would be great.

Back