I'll throw my hat in the ring and finally attend a meeting.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

The deadline's in a couple of days and should have plenty of frags to go around :).

Here's an updated list. Please post if I missed you or if you aren't able to attend.

1 - wilfx
2 - eaze333
3 - GobyWanKenobie
4 - aresangel
5 - Turbosnail
6 - Platehead
7 - BigZ
8 - nbpt27
9 - showard
10 - nemodan
11 - cilyjr
12 - ccreefers
13 - mrjantzen
14 - Chlorinated
15 - Edward
16 - Leadfootedracer
17 - choff

Is it possible for a paid member to pick up a frag for another paid member who won't be able to attend the meeting?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We'll extend the deadline to Saturday since there are plenty of frag to go around. Here's an updated list.

1 - wilfx
2 - eaze333
3 - GobyWanKenobie
4 - aresangel
5 - Turbosnail
6 - Platehead
7 - BigZ
8 - nbpt27
9 - showard
10 - nemodan
11 - cilyjr
12 - ccreefers
13 - mrjantzen
14 - Chlorinated
15 - Edward
16 - Leadfootedracer
17 - choff
18 - jdmitch

I will only be able to be there at the start of the meeting. I have an appointment I need to make at 2. Will I be able to pick up the frag at the start of the meeting?

Sorry, pull me from the list. I can't make it, got a game rescheduled 12 to 1 on Sunday. I wouldn't make it out there until about 3. One of these months the timing will work out. Good luck.

I will only be able to be there at the start of the meeting. I have an appointment I need to make at 2. Will I be able to pick up the frag at the start of the meeting?

I was hoping to pass them out after the presentation but just come find me before we start.

Sorry, pull me from the list. I can't make it, got a game rescheduled 12 to 1 on Sunday. I wouldn't make it out there until about 3. One of these months the timing will work out. Good luck.

No problem Mike, maybe next time.

Back