2014 Official Boston Reef SPS Growout

I am ready to blow my top trying to upload photos. I have uploaded at least a dozen times before with no problem. Here's my vital statistics, and I will keep on trying to get some photos on. The frag looks like everyone elses after I did a coral RX dip. Its in a 150g, 80 deg. running 3 120w Chinese leds. 14-460 blue, 8 royal blue 450, 8 super actinic 410, 17 8000k white and 8 300k white. no sump. 1 marine land canister filter and a wet dry bio ball setup. reef octopus hob skimmer. I use coral sea pro water changes every 2-3 weeks 10-20%. feed cyclopese once a week and reef chili twice a week. Located in upper part of the tank

I am ready to blow my top trying to upload photos. I have uploaded at least a dozen times before with no problem. Here's my vital statistics, and I will keep on trying to get some photos on. The frag looks like everyone elses after I did a coral RX dip. Its in a 150g, 80 deg. running 3 120w Chinese leds. 14-460 blue, 8 royal blue 450, 8 super actinic 410, 17 8000k white and 8 300k white. no sump. 1 marine land canister filter and a wet dry bio ball setup. reef octopus hob skimmer. I use coral sea pro water changes every 2-3 weeks 10-20%. feed cyclopese once a week and reef chili twice a week. Located in upper part of the tank

Man, sorry to hear u frustrated. Send it to me and I will post it for yah...

Send it to [email protected].

Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Here are Joe's tank and grow out frag-

Thanks Higor for the photo help. I think I will check out Photobucket so I don't have this problem again. Thanks again!

Hope I'm not to late....
29g
Aquatic life t5 4 bulb
Skimmer
CPR hob refugium
image.jpg we had acclimated it in the water we obtained it till we had 50/50 of old and new water and added it into the system. Plateaheads frag unfortunately died. We feed and dose every day. We feed archits new food he has been making.

image.jpg
The latest picture, not a lot of growth, but some, looks like several little polyp like extensions are appearing..

Here's an updated list. If you have not yet posted your pics and tank parameters, please do so ASAP. If you are having any issues posting pics please pm myself or Higor.

I will try to keep this list updated with who's still in the race. Everyone with -out- next to their name has posted in this thread that they lost their frag.

Higorc
Gobywankenobie - out
S_kelley - out
Dannyp02908 - out
Platehead - out
Fishwaste - red
Turbosnail - out
bdaley
Marshal O - out
wpeterson - out
mrjantzen - out
Fishport - out
Jdmitch
Wilfx - out
Joego2
Moose
jamesdong009
Dillagaf29 - out
Fish123
Jason401
ro_nicu
SilverWolf229 - out
CaptainHook

Last edited:
Mine is still hanging in there, though no growth to report. Looks the same as when I got it. Hoping to see something soon!

Back