2014 Official Boston Reef SPS Growout

not sure was all fine last night. maybe my snails had to big of a party last nights lots of snail eggs onn glass ,rocks,etc so i lost my slimmer ,my shortcake,red hotchilli pepper monti, red cap,red and pink chalice.besides that all look good mushrooms look a little smaller tho.test come out fine guess it just my tank telling me to upgrade all ready =)

not sure was all fine last night. maybe my snails had to big of a party last nights lots of snail eggs onn glass ,rocks,etc so i lost my slimmer ,my shortcake,red hotchilli pepper monti, red cap,red and pink chalice.besides that all look good mushrooms look a little smaller tho.test come out fine guess it just my tank telling me to upgrade all ready =)

That's horrible man

Sometimes when snail eggs pop up everywhere it's a sign of temp fluctuations. Hot/cold

April's update, starting to encrust at least and about 1/8 inch taller. 2014growout2.jpg

Hmmm I think I'm out of the contest. Can't find my frag anywhere. Snails, urchins, etc? I dunno, it's gone
Don't know when it went missing but went to check on it and hmmmmm where the heck is it???
Maybe a colony will sprout up out of somewhere mysteriously

Mine still looks the same, though I have at least seen some PE over the past couple days, so I know its alive still :)

My still kicking! It's very pink with an extra little branch growing :). I will take a picture when I get home...

Higor

Lot of Good looking frags out there still.
Here's my update: cal reactor was down for the first month, system fully back up and running growing strong.
129_9629_zps414fa33e.jpg

And here is my 46 bow display tank
129_9635_zpsa082f156.jpg

Just fyi people...

A public announcement...

Reefing has taken a toll in my life, and I'm no longer able to buy clothes.

uploadfromtaptalk1398808207131.jpg

Please help my addiction by letting me win... :D

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Higorc the rate of your feather dusters growing they will snuff out your frag.
Good for me I'm just saying... Lol
Looks good

Higorc the rate of your feather dusters growing they will snuff out your frag.
Good for me I'm just saying... Lol
Looks good

HEHEHE!

Josh, Funny u say that. I have to brush them off every once in a while because they do try to take over :p.... Nah, the frag is kicking Butt and I am watching it like a Mommy! :rolleyes:

Higor

Back