In Wall 180 Project

Prop rack

Attachments

• proprack1.JPG
    proprack1.JPG
    53.8 KB · Views: 284
Other Prop tanks. LOL notice another 3 boxes of Marco rocks. I really love those rocks!

Attachments

• other tanks.JPG
    other tanks.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 276
What now?

On Monday the 180 hole will be completed Whew. Then next weekend the room will be wired up. On the 25th the 180 arrives, and the plumbing starts. I truly hope this thing will be spitting water by March 1st or so....I will keep you posted!:rolleyes:

You certainly dived right in.....And what does the other half think??? lol

So now the house is a duplex and you live down stairs :D

You certainly dived right in.....And what does the other half think??? lol

So now the house is a duplex and you live down stairs :D

Think sometimes you need to, or it just will never get done.

As it is coming together she is now doing a 360. She has seen Kevin Mcg's tank a couple of times, and loves that family room in wall tank feel. So, maybe I should blame him?

Last edited:
Cutting that big of a hole in the wall must feel invigorating!

Wasn't that bad. It's makeing sure now I protect myself as much as I can from Evap. Damage, and such with water. :eek:

I have 2 work horse Dehumidfiers ordered up now...so that will help.:)

Anyone have any ideas on how I can guard against this?:confused:

WOW whats the estimate on the elecric bill once its all up and running.clam tank is nice I need one the same size but just a bit taller for a frag tank.

WOW whats the estimate on the elecric bill once its all up and running.clam tank is nice I need one the same size but just a bit taller for a frag tank.

Dale they also make them in 15 inch depth to. I almost did a 48x48x15.
LOL I haven't even tried to think of the Ebill yet.:eek:

I am putting in another Breaker box. With 7 single dedicated lines to the box, and 5 inline with each other. All Ground fault protected. I should have no power issues.

Back up power will be 3 APC 1500's. They are sitting here ready to fire up.:)

you may want to look at a generac,a system of that size will kill those apc's in minutes.
Does that model APC produce a true sine wave?
Humidity is going to be a major concern as is keeping the heat down.
Get ready to bend over for the electric bill:D
good luck though:)

Back