In Wall 180 Project

if you are worried about moisture near the tanks I suggest using glasteel from home depot. I just did my fishroom out of this material. it is like fiberglass or plastic sheets. they use it in commercial bathrooms and kitchens. It is 30 bucks a sheet. Is is perfect for protecting the walls where spray or splashes or evaporation occurs. Good luck on that setup it will be awesome.

This is really going to be the balls but you already failed Marc....You said water by the 1st:p

No, it is all looking great!

Can't wait to see how it progresses.

I can't believe how fast this project is going! I thought you had kids? I didn't think people with kids could get anything done! (at least that's been my excuse :eek:)

I think you're $5000 budget will be about right though . . . for your annual electric bill. :p

I can't believe how fast this project is going! I thought you had kids? I didn't think people with kids could get anything done! (at least that's been my excuse :eek:)

I think you're $5000 budget will be about right though . . . for your annual electric bill. :p

Ya...$5000 was not a good estimate. :rolleyes:

It's going fast but I have been stock pileing stuff now for about 4-5 months. Barely "used" on alot of equipment is the best way to go. Plus lots of good help from here, and other reef clubs.

I am going home tonight, and start on moveing rocks around out side the tank to map out a good layout scheme. I'd also like to drill small holes in the rock, so that frags can be mounted with airline tubing, and placed in the holes instead of glued on. This will also let me put corals in more natural placements. Small trick I saw on www.reefvideos.com

The "E" bill has me a little nervous now since my area has had a bill hike, but if you can't take the heat get out of the kitchen!:D

I am really excited about this setup because my daughter who is now 1 can enjoy the things that will be going on in the tank. Another big milestone!!! I think the wife is starting to like this hobby, and she is also really happy about seeing the tank filled.

just noticed the "banned" title below his name....Greg, what happened to him?? What did I miss?

We have a policy of not publically discussing the issue of a banned member. If you want to discuss the Policy itself, then take that over to the BRS business section.

Back