In Wall 180 Project

Marc, htis is going to be an awsome tank! how could I have missed this thread?:eek:

Looks really good, Im lovin the wall color. The blue will look so nice once the tnak is up!

Marc, htis is going to be an awsome tank!

Looks really good, Im lovin the wall color. The blue will look so nice once the tnak is up!

lol in person the blue is a little too blue....We finished the basement that color, and thought it would be a light blue. :D We'll it is dark...real dark blue!

lol, thinking of painting over?

I just look through the pages again... wow, ur going to really have a nice prop system. You might have already posted it, but what lighting are you using for the prop tanks, and what sizes are they?

COOL!

Damnnnn Marc I thought you were getting out, I didnt know you were upgrading!! Im jealous, I am still tanklessm although I keep thinking about something in the 30g range. That looks nice I cant wait to see it up and running!

Zack

Damnnnn Marc I thought you were getting out, I didnt know you were upgrading!! Im jealous, I am still tanklessm although I keep thinking about something in the 30g range. That looks nice I cant wait to see it up and running!

Zack

Nope. Always said I was going with a bigger system...Never out I guess!

When you get up, and going Zax give me a holler I'd be happy to help ya get it done!

lol, thinking of painting over?

I just look through the pages again... wow, ur going to really have a nice prop system. You might have already posted it, but what lighting are you using for the prop tanks, and what sizes are they?

COOL!

Naaaa the color will stay!!

I am going with T5's (retro kits) with ice cap ballast. On the other 2 of the prop tanks I will have MH 175's retro's with ice cap ballast. The clam tank will get a 400 but it will be a bit higher to compensate for the tank depth. ;)

180 cont

Well, the Electric work was all set up. Added 11 lines of juice. 7 dedicated to there on line. I should be all set.

The tank was set into the wall, and the starphire glass on the front looks great!

Plumbing starts this Thursday, also all the equipment goes on line. Hopefully we will have a water test this Thursday night.

Heres some pics::D

Attachments

• DSC03532.JPG
    DSC03532.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 223
Whats next?

I will document the plumbing as best as I can. Also will make a quick Utube video of the 4 way oceans motion in action.

Thanks for reading!

Back