2013 Official BRS Paly growout

2 heads on mine.

Stitch87, once I get more growth from it you're welcome to a free frag from it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol no thank you Technorch. I actually really dislike palythoas to be honest haha. Plus it's probably just gonna melt too lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

You guys are never gonna believe this, but I moved a turkey wing clam I had to a new spot in my tank and guess what was under it?! The paly! It's not open yet, but is still very much alive! I reattached it to a frag plug and we'll see what happens!

Thats awesome Adam! Should have glued it to the clam shell lol
Heres mine from earlier tonight, Ive been moving it around to different light/flow areas to see where it seems to like

Lol I'm not touching that clam, ever. It's Happy as a clam & I'm paranoid to disturb it. Hahaha.

I was too late for the contest too, but I bought a frag from Archit at the meeting just to see how I would fare against these older reefers.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

No worries guys, there will be many more grow out contests in the future. Keep your eyes open for early-mid spring, for the next.

Daytime shot 3 polyps :cool:

image.jpg

Last edited:
I'm just amazed I found mine after 2 weeks and it's still alive. Lol. It fully opens ever day. No new growth of course, but alive never the less.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386215261222.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386215261222.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 337
My is at a hard place to take a pic, but I see a few bumps on it :D... Thinking new heads coming! But so far, jus one visible.

Higor

Sent from my Galaxy S4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1386282017027.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386282017027.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 323
  • uploadfromtaptalk1386282039865.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1386282039865.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 326
I haven't posted any pics lately but my frag is still alive and colored up very nicely now. It is still only 1 polyp though. I'll try to post up another pic tomorrow

This is mine so far. It has two good sized polyps and there are two babies behind them. I will post a pic of them tomorrow.

Attachments

• contest zoa.JPG
    contest zoa.JPG
    159.3 KB · Views: 247
Back