Anyone Want to Group Order Acan Lords?

Bruce, what you see in the picture is what you're getting, which is nice.

John, I can let you know what I want and will pay you right away (I'm 'robbing Peter to pay Paul';) ), I really don't want to make the rest of the group wait.

I got my order today so can't wait to get home....I'm not in a really good mood today for some reason :( so that'll give me something to look forward to:)

Jackie and agent, if you could, let us know how the livestock looks once it comes. Id love to know what kind of stuff we'd be getting.

Good News!

Just got off the phone with Tyronne -

Id like to keep this as easy for him as possible so heres what Id like to have happen. Everyone who wants to be apart of this group buy email me with:

1) Name and telephone number
2) A list of what you want, and in what quantity from the Roes Website.
- You should take care to note the number of what frag/colony you want. Feel free to include SOLD items, as Roes will be refreshing their inventory between now and the time we order.
3) Specify what method you would like to use to pay for your items. I would like to send a single, large Money order to Roes so that we can get a 10$ discount per polyp.

Any other information about what you want should be included in the email. Tyronne said he should be getting new things in by the end of this week/early next week, so with the 1 wk time to let everything settle, that still puts us at about the week of May 22. Let make this happen!

[email protected]
781 354 6826 - Questions, Comments, Complaints, Put-downs.

jschiavi said:
Jackie and agent, if you could, let us know how the livestock looks once it comes. Id love to know what kind of stuff we'd be getting.

I have 6 pieces coming next tuesday,i will keep you posted.
-Liam.

If you guys would like to place a substitute choice in the email (if they dotn have your first choice for a frag) it would help out. This also depends on what Roe's gets in within the next week.

I plan on checking out what Tyrone is going to post later this week and if there's any that look real nice, I'll email it over to you, John.

Chris

I wish I could but have to pass on this one. I just spent $100 on gardening/plants (and not done yet) and it cost me $125 for the cat at the vet yesterday ($73 for Frontline????:eek: and it better work) Been straight out busy-hectic-crazy so there's been to time for fun stuff:(

Yes, this is A go. I will be emailing/PMing today to start confirming orders/talking to Tyronne. There is, in addition, a Buy one Get one Free on Acan Polyps untill the 22 of May on XR51, XR53, XR55, XR56, XR57, XR77, XR78, XR79. The email I recieved states that "no other discount can be used." I will clarify if it is 50$ or 40$ by money order for 2 polyps. Go check out the Website, and pick out what you want.

Id like to set the cutoff date at this friday, so I can send in the order. Emails and PMs are going out so everyone will be informed.

John Schiavi
[email protected]
781 354 6826

Emails away. Remember, I dont care if you want to place other items in the order. It is not a huge issue. I think I will be getting a clam for myself. You can send me an email if you want to get in on this, but Id like to close it on Friday, so I can place the order and figure out what everyone owes.

Not to sound dumb, I had put an order in for 2 polyps and I am pretty sure both of those are in the buy 1 get one free. If that is the case would I get 4 polyps?

If that is the case go ahead and put me in for the 2 and 2 free.
Thanks
Bruce

Bruce -
XR -31 the Orange Sherbert that you specified as your second #1 choice is NOT on the list. However, you should get 2 of the XR79 for the price of 1.

Sounds good I had so many picked out that I thought both were buy 1 get 1 but 3 for the price of 2 is still good enough for me.

Hi all in the group buy :)
I am not involved in this buy because i had already ordered thanks to Jackies tip off(thanks Jackie).My order arrived today as promised and i thought i would give you the low down.
Roes is very proficient in their fragging and one polyp will be exactly that by the looks of things which is fair enough.The polyps look as pictured which is great.
I have only one word of warning, "flatworms".Several of the frags i recieved had several flatworms on them,one blasto was covered so make sure you have some exit available to treat your frags.
This is not a dig at Roes and i urge you to order with confidence,just make sure you treat your incoming frags.FYI all the flatworms i examined seemed to be the light colored safeish variety not the acro flatworms.
HTH,Liam.

Thanks for the info about the possibility of the flatworms. Ill still get the frgas but no the less thanks in advance for the info.

Back