Anyone Want to Group Order Acan Lords?

Set to pick up this week...After a Dip for the possible flatworms I will post a few photos for any of those who may wish to order in the future.

I'm anxious to see some pics! I couldn't get in to this order, but maybe next time.

BTW, I actually LOST the one I bought a while back about a week ago and haven't been able to find it, yet. HOpe it's still OK

I order a teal blue one and a lime eye blue

The one on the right is the teal blue that opened up nice, but the other teal didn't and niether did the lime eye blue. Anyone know how long it could take?

Attachments

• tealblueresize.jpg
    tealblueresize.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 279
After a FE dip and put them in the tank had not opened up as of yet...I hope to post photos when I get home.

BTW I had gotten 2 Teal Neon Eye's and also a Orange Sherbert I am going to keep my fingers crossed and hope they will do good.

I did notice that after I got mine it took quite a while to open probably 2-3 weeks, then again I'm not sure if I had it in the right spot or not. It was closer to the bottom but I think they need more light than that?

Mine opened up fairly quickly, but I'm noticing that the frags I got from him a couple weeks ago are really starting to color up nicely now. Once these things settle in, they're really beautiful. I'll work on getting some pics of my new lord, echinata, blasto, and micromussa :)

Since nobody is posting pics, I thought I'd show the growth of mine over the last 3 months. It's pretty amazing.

April 16th
acanlord.jpg

May7th
DSC00202840x628.jpg

June 17th
DSC00403.jpg

That is nice growth! Wanna highjack their thread, since they won't give us pics we'll all post our own? :)

Back