2014/15 Official BRS Chalice Growout

Here's mine. Looks like there's a couple more eyes. I tried to take a pic with my phone under blue lights and this was the best I could come up with :eek:

Growout Pic 12_18.jpg

DBleite, Dave, passed away on Dec 17th of lung cancer. His tank is alive and well,(so far), but I don't know what a chalice is. Thank you for including him. My 2 older kids and I are working on learning what we need to, so that we can keep Dave's tank going in his memory.

Sorry to hear this, Dave was a good guy, he's been over the house a bunch of times. Let me know if I can be of any help

DBleite, Dave, passed away on Dec 17th of lung cancer. His tank is alive and well,(so far), but I don't know what a chalice is. Thank you for including him. My 2 older kids and I are working on learning what we need to, so that we can keep Dave's tank going in his memory.

I am so sorry to hear about Dave's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. If there's anything I can do to help with the tank, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM.

I am so sorry to hear about Dave's passing. My thoughts and prayers are with the family. If there's anything I can do to help with the tank, please do not hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Truly sorry to here about Dave's passing. If there's anything I or the club can help with please ask or post.

Well here's my chalice... Ive taken way to many pictures and not a damn thing has happened. Still one eye same as when i got it. All my other Chalices are growing pretty fast compared to this chalice.
DSCN2343.JPG
Sorry bad pic

My growth is non existent on my chalice, anyone's doing good?

I don't think either of the FamilyX frags themselves has grown, but mine I think has a couple more eyes since the last photo. Will try and get some new ones posted in the next couple days.

Both frags are still in the same place where they were added to the tank (sand, front right side of the tank).

Mine was doing well, then I went away for the holidays. Even though I had someone watching and lightly dosing the tank, my parameters dropped a bit. My chalice is starting to stn. I'm slowly bringing up my numbers, but I'm usually not successful at stopping it. Will let you know what happens. :(

if stn starts the dead area must be removed and the cut has to be into the healthy tissue by a few cm or it will continue

Yeah, but the frag isn't that big to begin with and it's receding on opposite sides. I'm going to dip and glue over the injured portion. It works 1 out 5 times. :(

Back