Annual BRS Auction - April 2nd in Billerica!!

Greg Hiller

BRS Moderator
Staff member
BRS Member
Okay folks, here it is:

Meeting will be from about 10:30 AM to 2 PM, or whenever we are done. More details to follow.

First Congregational Church
18 Andover Rd
Billerica, MA 01821

Entrance door is in the back. There is a large parking lot in the back, and if that fills up there is a parking lot for a nearby strip mall (O'Connors plaza, where the O'Connors hardware store is) that could also be used.

Very big thanks to Nuno for securing this venue for us!!

Tons of cool stuff: live stock, dry goods, frozen foods, equipment, you name it will be up for sale.

Hang onto that tax return until the 2nd!! :D

When was the date changed? I was in Fl. last week and thought this was on
the 26th? :( :mad:

I probably ignored it due to the fact that Greg said they were having trouble finding a
venue for 4/2 (I left on the 11th and arrived yesterday afternoon). I scheduled myself
to work the 2nd lol.

great, not enough notice, guess i am missing it... i took the 26th off instead, too late to change it. BUMMER!!!!

Sorry about the notice folks. We originally had a venue for the 26th, but we were concerned about it being Easter weekend as it's quite important for us to have a large turn out for the event. We posted the poll and then immediately acted upon its results and have been beating the bushes trying to find a venue. When we at last found the venue we were delayed from officially announcing it becuase our application to use the function hall had to be screened by the trustees of the church...more delays...the 'Reefers' name didn't exactly help us there either. :D

As soon as we knew for certain we posted it. Anybody that cannot make it maybe you can call into a buddy and be an annonomous bidder (Cool!!), kind of like at an art auction. Most of the stuff for sale we will have posted.

Like i said in the poll it doesnt matter when/where...i have some stuff to buy :) See ya there...nice thats its 1/2hr away

I havn't been able to make a meeting...so I am not a member yet only a friend.Can I get my membership card at the auction? If yes how do I RSVP?

Yes. You can get your membership card at the meeting. We'll have a membership area set up at the meeting.

Membership in the BRS has nothing to do with the whole RSVP process.

What you do need to know is that the BRS homepage and these forums are not (yet) linked.
You've obvioulsy registered for these forums...

Now, go to http://www.bostonreefers.org and look in the top right corner of the page (right under "Email _________ Pass _______ ").
Do you see the "Join BRS today!"? Click on that sucker (on the BRS home page, not here) and and register for the BRS home page.
Once you're registered, you can RSVP.

Anyone else having trouble?
I can go thru the forgotten password procedure.

Last edited:
Moe,
I'm doing something wrong.Have been there done that b4 and again now I was told that acccount already exists.When I try to log in it Says no such user or password.
Is rsvp an absolute.I'm not sure I can even go.But would like to if I can rearange a few things.

And if you need to change the email address the BRS uses for you:
JimN said:
1) Go to http://bostonreefers.org/mybrs/
2) Make sure you see your name in the top left corner. If you don't see your name, you need to log-in.
3) Click on the 'edit' button in the "My Info" section.
4) A new page will come up with your contact info. Change whatever you have to and click on the 'Submit' button at the bottom of the page.
5) You should receive a message that your information has been updated. To check that it has, you need to log-out (there is a log-out button at the top of the page), and log back in using your new e-mail address (comcast.net for you attbi users). Once you log back in, go to http://bostonreefers.org/mybrs/ and confirm that the new information is displayed.

Caution: At times you'll get some really weird warning messages. To be honest, I have no idea how to get around them. I'll leave that up to our web gurus. My way of dealing with them is to try to refresh the page or come back latter and try again.

Back