Annual BRS Auction - April 2nd in Billerica!!

smeagol said:
Is there going to be a listing of everything available before the auction? I thought someone had mentioned that there would be a listing with pics of everything. Right now, while there is some admittedly very cool stuff, I don't see enough interesting stuff to justify the drive up. I'd hate to drive all that way (almost 3 hrs) only to find that the dozen or so cool frags I've seen posted are the only cool things available for a few hundred people to bid on. Last year there was a list of companies that had donated stuff, is this happening again this year or is it just stuff donated from club members?

they are trying to compile a list; alot more than just frags from local members. come and show your support for the club.

RE: Donations

RE: Donations

There will be a donation table set up adjacent to the membership table. Here you will be able to list your donated items and receive a receipt good for a tax deduction for your donated item.

We have much more livestock and drygoods to be listed before the days end. Products from local sponsors as well as such donors as AquaFX, 2 Little Fishies, Atlantis Aquarium and much more! Stay tuned!

Champion Lighting Auction Items

Offered for Auction by Champion lighting are the following items:

Tsunami AT-1 Auto Top-off System $59.95
http://www.championlighting.com/e/e...ms/dosing_systems.html?link=TSUNAMIdoser.html

Most Beautiful Aquariums Book By Nilsen & Fossa $39.90
http://www.championlighting.com/e/e...nk=/Products/productinfo.html&item=main:mbaw_

1 BlueLine 10k 175 Metal Halide $69.90
http://www.championlighting.com/e/e...ing.html?link=/Products/Lighting/mhbulbs.html

Marine Invertebrates book by Ronald Shimek $25.00

Thanks to Champion Lighting for supporting BRS!

FIY, I just got a flyer from O'Connor Hardware (which is across the street from the meeting location) and they have a sale on flood alarms, those small, battery-operated sensors that sound a really loud buzzer when they come in contact with water:

"Zircon leak alert electronic water detector" at $8.99 (regular $15.99)

Just throwing this out there, may be useful to someone (and no, I don't work for them or get anything for promoting this).

Anyway, don't go there before the meeting... you want to keep your wallet full for the auction ;)

Nuno

RE: Paypal, that's pretty much the process. I can bring a computer the only issue is access; my cell card is busted so unless we happen to find an open wireless network we are probably out of luck.

42 - 8 oz packages of Mysis Shrimp fresh in from Pycine Energetics in Canada. Big thanks to these guys (Patsy and company). Looks like the smaller sized shrimp from them. I will have it on dry ice and will have extra coolers with dry ice available for those that purchase it at auction (I know I will be bidding!!). Haven't decided exactly how to parcel this out yet.

package2.jpg

Loads of B-Ionic from ESV

Several $50 gift certificates from Tropic Isle - maybe you can pick them up at less than face value?

Stuff from Salifert was delayed. :(

Atlantis Aquarium Auction Donations!

1 Beautiful Sky Blue Tenius Frag 1" on a plug $50 Retail!
It's a great blueberry color under 10k lights

1 Super Orange Yuma on small live rock $40.00

1 Colony of 15 Fire Zooanthids on live rock $40.00
Fantastic orange centers - they really pop!

1 Aquacultured Green Millepora Colony
Nice lime green & healthy!

Thanks to Atlantis - a new sponsor - for supporting BRS!
www.atlantisaquarium.net

You gotta check out the pics!

Attachments

• sky blue tenius.jpg
    sky blue tenius.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 200
  • Orange Yuma.jpg
    Orange Yuma.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Fire zoos.jpg
    Fire zoos.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 186
Wooohoo!!!!

There are going to be some seriously sweet frags at this years auction!

Some additional items that I whipped up that I will be donating for the auction:

1. 3 homemade alkalinity test kits, each test kit should be good for approximately 150 tests.

2. 2 aliquots of concentrated homemade EDTA test reagent for the HACH test kit for calcium and magnesium. Only of use if you have the HACH test kit that several people recently ordered. Each aliquot of reagent will perform about 300 calcium tests or about 190 magnesium tests.

Joe!! It just so happens that I will have my laptop there, which can connect online through my cell phone (hopefully the connection will be working tomorrow).

So if paypal payments are needed, we should be fine :)

cant wait im get excited! GIVE ME GIVE ME GIVE ME... ANYONE TAKE TITLES TO VEHICLES?

I am soooo jealous and sooo broke right now (dam car). Wish I was going :(
Hope everyone has a great time. I want pics

Atlantis.. is this the one in Portland Maine? or is it somewhere else... the link took me to a place in California.. is that Correct?

Back